Dallas, Texas
5.0

Highly recommend anyone ordering this dress to be careful when taking your measurements. The size measurements are very helpful to me. The dress was a great price and great value for money. Would definitely use missydress again.

I absolutely loved my dress and I would not hesitate to order from here again. I am wearing it for my next birthday party and can't wait. The quality is good and it fits like a glove thanks to size measurement. I would recommend this site to anyone looking to buy a dress! This dress is very very special.It was enchanting and beautiful.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of dress from Missydress and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Missydress to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Missydress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Missydress?

Comments